To cancel an RSS feed and remove all content:
- In your list of folders, expand the RSS feeds
- Right click the feed you wish to delete, and click delete.
- When prompted to confirm the deletion, click Yes.
This will delete all currently downloaded content and cancel the specific RSS feed.
To completely turn off RSS feeds:
- Click on File -> Accounts
- Click the RSS Feeds tab
- Under feed name, click the feed you want to cancel and then click Remove.
Note: Any previously downloaded content is not removed.
To disable the social news feeds:
- Click on File -> Options
- Click on Add-Ins
- Find the Microsoft Social Connector and uncheck the box.
- Restart Outlook.
This will disable any social connectors to your Outlook profile.