- Server name / IP Address
- VPN software
- 32 bit: http://cdn.kerio.com/dwn/control/control-9.0.3-879/kerio-control-vpnclient-9.0.3-879-win32.exe
- 64 bit: http://cdn.kerio.com/dwn/control/control-9.0.3-879/kerio-control-vpnclient-9.0.3-879-win64.exe
- Download and install the appropriate VPN client for your computer. For Windows, click Start -> right click on Computer / System -> choose Properties to find if you have a 32 bit or 64 bit system.
- Install the VPN client.
- After installation, click Launch the Program to run the VPN client.
- For connection name, type in your Server Name or IP Address as given to you by OnePointSync.
- Enter the username and password as given to you by OnePointSync.
- Click Connect.
- You will get a pop up stating invalid certificate, click Ignore to continue.
- You should get a pop up showing that the VPN client is connected.
You are now connected to your work's VPN and can access internal computers as if you are at the office!